HOW DO I GET MY REDINGTON PODUCT REPAIRED?
For our US customers sending in Rods, Reels, or Outfits for repair, please complete our ONLINE REPAIR FORM and follow the instructions for returning product.
For our US customers sending in Waders or Wading Boots, please complete the printable WADING REPAIR SERVICE FORM. Please follow the instructions stated below and be sure to include this form in the package to the address below.
For all customers outside of the US, please complete the printable INTERNATIONAL REPAIR SERVICE FORM. Customers outside the US will pay inbound shipping and insurance charges into the Redington Repairs Center. Redington Repairs will pay outbound shipping back to the customer. The customer will be responsible for any duties or taxes in the destination country. Please follow the instructions on the form and be sure to include this form with your product.
WHAT DOES THE ONLINE REPAIR PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
- A product has to be registered online in order to be repaired. Log in to see your registered products. Or, you can register your product here .
- Select a registered product and fill out the repair details including what happened to the rod.
- Add to cart. Go through the checkout process or continue shopping.
- Upon checkout, check your email for a FedEx label and packing instructions. Follow the packing instructions. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
WHAT IF I JUST NEED TO REPLACE A BROKEN ROD TIP?
If your rod just has a broken tip and we have the tip in inventory, we'll send you the rod tip. You don't need to send in the rod for repair in this situation.
If your rod has any other section that needs repair, we'll need you to send in the whole rod for repair.
WHY DO I NEED TO GIVE YOU MY CREDIT CARD IF IT IS A DEFECT?
All repairs are subject to the appropriate repair fee. However, Redington may waive that fee if the issue appears to be caused by a defect in materials or workmanship. We cannot make that determination until we've seen and assessed the rod.
HOW DO I PACKAGE MY REPAIR TO SEND IT IN?
- If you are returning a rod, please return the entire rod, including the broken part(s), in a cardboard box, or use packaging affording an equal degree of protection. We suggest bubble-wrap or packaging paper. Please do not send in your original Redington rod tube.
- If you are sending a reel, please package both the reel and spool in a box. If you have additional spools, please include those wrapped in the shipping box as well.
- Include with these items a printed version of the repair confirmation which was emailed to you.
- Please ensure the box is securely sealed with shipping tape.
- If you are using our US Online Form, make sure the whole label is printed. Please apply so that FedEx™ can scan the entire barcode.
- Cut out the label and place on the shipping box. Please place the label on the box so the barcodes are parallel to the length of the box, as in the image below:
- Drop off at an Authorized FedEx™ drop off location. You can find a location here.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
If you have any further questions, please contact the Redington Repair Team at 866-498-7243 or email us with our Contact Us form.